Here’s another clip of his performance where you can see that he’s unaccompanied on stage; it also reveals more about where he is performing and adds insipid French commentary:
The top ten search phrases for this blog, via Google Analytics:
- naked fat men (corresponding link)
- fat men naked (same link as above)
- snow crash movie (corresponding link 1, 2)
- miami vice theme song (corresponding link)
- cosmic buddha (too many links to list)
- food carving (corresponding link 1, 2)
- fish sausage (corresponding link 1, 2, 3)
- fragalicious (corresponding link)
- adam was arrested for (corresponding link)
- sword tricks (corresponding link)
In addition, here are a few others I found interesting:
- ramen vending machine
- the devil is beating his wife
- i hate disneyland
- drink pee
- too many mcs not enough mics
- gory gory what a helluva way to die
- bald women for buddha
- tobita red light district
- eating a dog recipes
- ping pong handjob
- society of the big buddha
- the 4th cavalry pakistan
- fake giant catfish in pickup truck
- “des moines” tatami beds
- iraq fishing
- dachshund road kill
- j lo interviews
- dequervain’s tenosynovitis
- hummingbird moth japan
- how to date a white woman
- buddhist pimp
- why do japan “turn off their headlights” at intersections
- buy pocari sweat monterey park
- french sushi
- name of japanese lint removal
- penguin wrangler job
- “fairbank sykes”
- invention no. 13 in a minor
- la cucina povera
- vintage ladies armpit hairs
- “pet bottle” pronunciation
- what happened to sambo’s restaurants
- how to make a basby stop crying
- was amelia earhart a spy?
- where to rent an elephant
- photosof indian ladies who shaved their head for god sake
- us ketchup problem in japan
Now, I can pretty mcuh guess which posts each term correspond to, but I’m WAY too lazy to actually find the links. Curious about any of the terms above? Look them up on my search engine.
NZ’s colossal squid to be microwaved
Run, don’t walk, fish nerds.
SEMON – The breakfast of champions. Extra creamy filling.
CHICKEN SHAKE – According to the package, it is/contains neither. It is, however, a magnificent concept, even more repulsive than the famous meat shake joke.
BIG SHEET – When you get the urge for coprophagy, nothing else will doo. 😉
You mean, if I want to continue enjoying the account that I paid for, I have to sign in with my existing Yahoo! account, email@example.com?
Fucktards. This is not how you treat a charter member (or as you so eloquently put it, “Old Skool Member.” Fucktards.) Shit, if you’re gonna hold my already-paid-for account hostage, I don’t have much of a choice, do I?
Note: This is an update post to What is this tree?.
Click on any of the photos to open an enlarged version in a popup window.
The vibrant variation in color is one reason why I call this tree the “super sakura.”
Note the fig-shaped buds.
I had to cheat in order to get a good frontal shot since the trees are so tall and the blossoms face upwards.
What is this tree?
Info from the youTube page:
“Here’s where the samples on some of my favourite Daft Punk tracks came from. It’s all legit, paid in full, above board. Still strange to hear, though.
The samples were spotted by http://www.ishkur.com/samples/ and the music was collected by http://palmsout.blogspot.com/2007/02/sample-wednesday-27-daft-punk.html
I just did the video editing.”
I’ll be heading into Bangkok again for a few days… This time for fun.