So a picture is worth a thousand words, but I didn’t have my camera handy to capture the following sequence of events, which took place in a matter of seconds:
- Baby farts so loud he wakes himself up and makes a surprised face
- This leads to angry-to-be-woken face
- Which is interrupted by a deep concentration face, since he’s not quite finished ripping wind
- The entire sequence leads to what can only be described as an expression of deep satisfaction
- Baby’s face eventually returns to default state, sleeeeping
I have more photos, but I’m way behind on e-mail until at least tomorrow, after I finish testing for my summer course (Master’s level Discourse Analysis).