…Bearing many gifts, one of which is a Radio Flyer with more bells and whistles than you might believe:
- Padded neoprene cushion on wagon bed
- Front and rear seatback cushions
- Modular drink holders
- Front and rear saddlebags
- Huge wheels with inflatable tires
- Removable sun shade
- Genuine cork grip handle
- Foldable (underneath wagon) handle for easy storage
- Rack and pinion steering (to prevent tipping)
Max and Mina now cruise in more comfort than daddy in his Kujira Crown. Thanks for the gifts, guys!
2 thoughts on “Dave and Michiko Visited…”
Lucky kids! Now all you need is a miniature pony to haul that load!
You better be packing that thing for your trip, ’cause Auntie wants a ride in it!!