Re: Sea Kayaking Trip

Well it’s not exactly going kayaking into a typhoon, but we are going out to Wakayama and will check the conditions tomorrow morning before deciding whether to set out or not. I just don’t have enough time left to reschedule.
Then again, I’m not gonna drown myself by being stupid, either.
Surf’s up, dude!

1 thought on “Re: Sea Kayaking Trip

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.