- Chinese Google Against the World
- Use rotateme.org to rotate any website (here’s this blog rotated) (Note: Doesn’t work with Opera)
- Nicovideo redirector (can be used to view videos without logging in or having an account at NicoNico Douga)
- Self-heating baby bottle
- Best origami with Japanese money, ever
In exactly one week, we will have additional babyage (in case you can’t tell, that is).
December 6th, here we come!
It’s a bit hard to believe, even as the truth protrudes further every day. Meanwhile, Max is learning new things every day and is showing incredible understanding for a 1.6 year old.
The bizarro chikara (?) tattoo!
The Blueprints Database
I can look at blueprints all day. Unfortunately the majority I saw there were simple sketches with little or no markup.
- It looks just like the Hotmail layout. I only know what the current Hotmail looks like because I saw a noob using it in the wild the other day.
- Holy shit it’s unintuitive
- The difference between nested/unnested replies is, for the most part, totally fucking unclear
- I feel like one of the cool kids now
That is all.
Hit me up in the blog comments, send an email, or think about me hard enough to set off my spidey-sense.
Note: I plan on giving away a couple; the rest are for family.
My Wave invite (and Gmail as well) came from Osaka Bill, so anybody who gets an invite should feel compelled to sign the petition for The Cure to play live in Japan (except that the actual signing page seems hosed. Oh, and the deadline passed 2 years ago..).
UPDATE: Invitations have been reserved to be sent to a couple lucky winners; Google says that they aren’t always sent out immediately. Also, the Cure petition ended because they actually played at the Fuji Rock Festival in 2007 after a 23-year absence from Japan. Duh.